We have created a direct channel on WhatsApp so you can text us at your convenience.
Just ask us a question or raise a concern and one of our customer representatives will assist you on chat.
We are happy to answer all your queries, from opening hours, locating lost items, learning about specific services and much more. Just ask it or suggest it and we will be happy to support you.
We are on a journey of creating wonderful experiences and great moments for you and your loved ones at City Centre Bahrain.
• This authorisation is for public areas only.
• Photography of storefronts and interiors is strictly prohibited without consent of the individual store.
• Photography of other guests is prohibited without consent.
• This authorisation does not give permission to photograph/film any individual store/s within City Centre Bahrain. Anyone wishing to photograph these must seek authorisation from the store/stores in question.
• All photographs/films will be for personal use and will not be used for commercial gain.
• All photography/filming must uphold City Centre Bahrain’s reputation for excellence and integrity.
• All photography/filming is prohibited before or after the mall trading hours.
• When undertaking any photography/filming, City Centre Bahrain requires that you show utmost consideration to all guests at all times.
• All equipment utilized is required to meet the appropriate Health and Safety Standards applicable at that time.
• Pedestrian traffic flow throughout the mall areas should not be impeded throughout the duration of your photographic visit to City Centre Bahrain.
• Please report to City Centre Bahrain Customer Service Centre, with approved authorisation request number, prior to the commencement of photography/filming to receive the appropriate clearance pass. This clearance pass will remain valid for one (1) day only.
• Please display the clearance pass in a visible position on your clothing whilst within City Centre Bahrain and return it to the Customer Service Centre upon completion of your visit.
• It is strictly prohibited for any research to be carried out outside the common areas at City Centre Bahrain. Any in-store research should be authorised by the individual retailer concerned.
• All survey requests should be accompanied by a written request on company letterhead, stamped and signed by authorised signatory of the company/organisation
• City Centre Bahrain Management reserves the right to alter or vary these terms and conditions at any time, at their discretion and to cancel this authorisation at any time.